Each year, one of the parents from each class is appointed as the Grade Communicator for that class. The aim of the Grade Communicator program is to enhance communication between parents, teachers and the school. Grade Communicators do this by:
- Arranging parent/child social functions throughout the year
- Arranging assistance requested by the class teacher for help in the classroom
- Encouraging parent support at working bees
- Welcoming new parents to the school community
- Fostering communication links between home and school and
- Preparing a Grade Contact List.